(Please let the pics open. Might take some time on a slower connection.
If you can't see the pictures, right click the small Red-Cross and choose Show Picture to view it.)
But Ruby's dad is barely the first of his kind. Check out THESE parenting fails.
1. This mother who drove with a gas can strapped in the child safety seat, instead of the toddler
When he pulled a car for wrong parking, a traffic police was surprised to see a gas can buckled, and a kid jumping on the seat. Sandra Ramirez from Colorado had to face violations for not providing proof of insurance as well as for not keeping her kid safe.
2. These parents who offered electronic items as a gift to the headmaster to get their kids enrolled in school
The headmaster of the Kelambakkam Higher Secondary School demanded electronic appliances to get kids enrolled in the school. Though many parents protested about how wrong this was, there were parents who offered the headmaster mixies and fans to get their kids admitted to the school. Talk about teaching kids to stand up against injustice!
3. This mom who gave her 7-year-old daughter a boob job as a birthday gift
Sarah Burge did not buy her 7-year-old a Barbie like a normal mom. That's too mainstream. She bought her a $10,000 voucher for breast augmentation! Yes, you read that right. A boob job for a seven-year-old. The voucher will be put to use when her daughter Poppy turns 16. Parenting hits a new low indeed!
4. These fighting parents who left their kid in the parking lot
Every couple fights, but this one was epic as the poor kid had to bear the brunt of his parents' arguments. A couple forgot their 8-month-old toddler in a parking lot when they left separately after an intense argument. The onlookers said the baby wasn't strapped in and was crying under the hot sun.
5. This mother who made her son wear an embarrassing sign around his neck and made him roam the streets - all for low GPA
It reads: "I DID 4 Questions on my F-Cat AND Said I Wasn't Going to Do it!" said the sign, written in a black marker on a large piece of paper hanging around the 15-year-old's neck. "GPA 1.22... Honk if I NEED [an] Education."
Ronda Holder was one horrible mom when she made her son roam the streets for failing his exam. When her son James Mond lll failed even the P.E class, she thought of teaching him a lesson he would never forget.
6. This mom who thinks her selfie is more important than her son's neck
Model Chontel Duncan was criticised for clicking a selfie of herself holding her newborn. She didn't hold her baby properly - he had his neck slightly twisted because she had a phone in her hand.
7. Another mom who was more concerned about checking her phone than her newborn baby
8. This, frankly, psychotic mother
Recently, there was a trend where kids were being walked on a leash by their parents. A trend, yes. Many argued that it prevented their naughty kids from getting lost in the crowd. Honestly, I'd want to get lost in the crowd if I was that kid.
9. These American parents who sent back an adopted kid
This heartbreaking incident happened in Tennessee when a family sent back Artyom Savelyev to Russia with a note 'I no longer wish to parent this child' along with cookies and crayons. The reason? Artyom suffered from psychological problems.
10. This man who cared more about his burrito than his baby
11. This father who made his daughter fight with a sword and armour as medieval punishment
When Fremon Seay's teenage daughter went for a party without asking him, he did not ground her. He gave her a rather strange punishment. Seay made his daughter wear heavy armour and forced her to fight with him for two hours.
Click here to view Funny & Strange Pics
Want More Such Mails for FREE?
Click here to Join Fropki in just 3 Clicks
- Simple Home Remedies (Joke)
- The Successful Tennis Player (Story)
- Which type of patient are you? (Video)