MENU

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Happy New Year!

with 0 comments

Beloved,
 
I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart.  As I informed you earlier, I am (Mrs.)Sharon Suzuki  from Japan and  a widow to the late Martin Suzuki, I am 63 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors.
 
I have mapped out funds out of what I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Martin Suzuki, the sum of ($2,000,000,00) which is deposited in a Bank  .I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for Charity work, helping the Less Privileges, and 20% of this money will be for your time and expenses, while 80% goes to charities.
 
Please let me know if I can TRUST YOU ON THIS to carry out this favour for me.  I look forward to your prompt reply  for more details .

Yours sincerely
Mrs.Sharon Suzuki

0 comments:

Post a Comment