MENU

Sunday, January 17, 2021

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

with 0 comments
My Dear friend,
May God protect you and your family from this pandemic Covid-19 Amen.
I know that you will be surprised to receive this message from me because we haven't
met before. I got your email from google research and I believe I can trust you. My name is Mrs. Catherine Wenzel.
I have a fund sum of $ 5. 5 Million dollar to donate on Charity purposes through your help if only you are willing to help me.
All you have to do is to use the money as follows.
To build a Charity Home which will benefit the Orphans, to provide accommodations and food to the less privileged,
to help the sick people who can not afford their bills and also help the poor widows to start up little businesses.
ALL these will be under the FOUNDATION OF WENZEL FAMILY.
After the completion of the transaction I offer you 30% of the money to compensate you for your help.
If you are willing to help me on this project let me know so we can plan forward.
Please send your reply to my private email cathernnewenzel@gmail.com
Mrs. Catherine WENZEL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment