MENU

Sunday, July 1, 2012

[AffirmationstoDe-Stress] File - Back to Basics

with 0 comments
BACK TO BASICS -- AFFIRMATIONS:
The following is written in "Empowering Women" by Louise Hay (but this isn't just for women)!! See page 37 and 38 of this book for this info. Published by Hay House Inc., copyright 1997. Order by calling: (800) 654-5126 or www.hayhouse.com
Louise says, "Like everyone else in life, I, too have problems and crises. This is the way I have learned to handle them. The moment a problem comes up, I immediately say:

"All is well. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe."

OR:

"All is well. Everything is working out for the highest good for everyone concerned. Out of this experience only good will come. We are safe."

Louise says, "I will repeat a variation of one of these statements over and over again, maybe non-stop for 20 minutes or so. Within a short period of time, either my mind will clear and I will see the situation differently, or I will have a solution, or the phone will ring and something has shifted and changed. Sometimes when we get over the panic of a situation, we may find that the change really is better than what was originally planned. Sometimes the way we try to control our experiences is not what is best for us."

"Using this attitude and affirmation now works every time for me. I pull away from the problem and affirm the truth about myself and about my life. I get my "worry mind" out of the way so that the Universe can find a solution. I have used it in traffic jams, at airports, with relationships, with health problems, and with work issues. This is learning to flow with life, rather than fighting every change in plans. Let this be your "new" reaction to problems, and watch them disappear." (Written By: Louise Hay)



------------------------------------

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AffirmationstoDe-Stress

A positive thinking, positive affirmations support group, discussing ways to cope with the stresses of daily life. Come aboard! PJ and Gang




Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AffirmationstoDe-Stress/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AffirmationstoDe-Stress/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
AffirmationstoDe-Stress-digest@yahoogroups.com
AffirmationstoDe-Stress-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
AffirmationstoDe-Stress-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment