MENU

Sunday, January 6, 2013

[Hindi Jokes] Prishi Pari ke Pyar Bhare SmS

with 0 comments
 

***************************************
Flue..
Headache..
All Diseases I Always Can 
Find The Medication For…
But Pain Of Missing U…
Sorry I Tried & Tried…
But Can’t Find At All :
I Miss You

***************************************

I Wish I Didn’t Think About You So
Much But, My Heart Doesn’t Leave
My Memory Alone
When I Found Myself
With Some Free Time
Missed You More Each Time
It Is Going To Hurt A Lot I Can’t Wait
Till We’re Together Again


***************************************
There was girl who
loved a boy so much
she said to the boy, “If
I told you that I liked
you, would you take it
as a joke?” The boy said, “Yes I
would.”
She asked, “Why?”
The boy replied,
“Because I know you
don’t like me, I know you love me!”


***************************************
I Am Not Famous in This World,

But

I Am Famous in Someone's Heart.

That's All That Matters To Me! ♥


***************************************
Love, like life, is so insecure.
It moves in our lives and occupies its
sweet space in our hearts so easily.
Nut it never guarantees that it will stay there forever.
Probably that's why it is so precious.

***************************************
Aap ko mere sms ache lagte hai na?
Aap reply doge to muje kushi hogi.
Thanking u
Aap ki friend

Prishi Pari
prishipari2011@gmail.com

Aap be padiye aur aap ke friends ko be bejiye
Hamare group ke messages.
http://groupsyahoo.com/group/Hindi_Jokes

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
hindi_jokes@yahoogroups.com email here to post your sms,jokes and pictures.

Hindi_Jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com send us your comments and suggetions atthis email.

www.facebook.com/ganeshkumble11 Join with us on face book

http://www.hindijokesworld.com/chat chat with hindi jokes members

You are interested to moderate hindi jokes group?
Mail me at ganeshkumble2011@gmail.com
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment