(Please let the pics open. Might take some time on a slower connection.
If you can't see the pictures, right click the small Red-Cross and choose Show Picture to view it.)
The Viegrad Genocide, as it's also known, was nothing but a mini-holocaust toward the Bosniak population of the municipality of Viegrad during those dark days of the so-called ethnic cleansing of eastern Bosnia by Serb police and military forces. It is estimated that over 3,000 innocent civilians were murdered during the massacre, among them more than 600 women and nearly 120 children. Even though Muslims used to make up two-thirds of Visegrad's 21,000 people before the war, now only several hundred have returned to their homes in the drab and poor town, located northeast of Sarajevo and close to the border with Serbia.
According to an eyewitness, the attack took place from the mountain behind. "It was an apocalypse," said Father Mansour Labaky, a Christian Maronite priest who survived the massacre at Damour. "They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting 'Allahu Akbar! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad!' And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children."
Click here to view Incredible Videos
Want More Such Mails for FREE?
Click here to Join Fropki in just 3 Clicks
- Jordana Brewster - Maxim Magazine (Pics)
- Emily Ratajkowski - "Nasty Gal" Photoshoot (Pics)
- Priyamani Spicy Stills in Chandi (Pics)
- Sonakshi Sinha Photoshoot for New Advertisement (Pics)
- Perfect Tan Bikini - Miami Swim 2012 (Video)
- A Dishonest Honest Man (Joke)
- Millionaire and 3 Beggars (Story)
- A Night in Macau (Video)
- Love in the Time of Being Single (Tips)