MENU

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Landscape With a Blur of Conquerors by Richard Siken

with 0 comments
View this email on a browserForward to a friend
August 28, 2014
 

Landscape With a Blur of Conquerors

 
Richard Siken

About This Poem

 

“I spent so much time thinking about my broken heart, I forgot about my broken head. I thought I should think about thinking for a while. It went dark fast. I’m uncomfortable with the way I contaminate the world with myself, with my greed and hungers and multiplicities. What’s the answer? That’s a good question.”

—Richard Siken

 

Richard Siken is the author of Crush (Yale University Press, 2005). He lives in Tucson, Arizona.

Most Recent Book by Siken

 

Crush

(Yale University Press, 2005)

"Why Is the Color of Snow?" by Brenda Shaughnessy

read-more

"canvas and mirror" by Evie Shockley

read-more

"The Anxiety of Coincidence" by Mark Bibbins

read-more

Poem-a-Day

 

Launched during National Poetry Month in 2006, Poem-a-Day features new and previously unpublished poems by contemporary poets on weekdays and classic poems on weekends.

 
Advertisement
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment