MENU

Monday, January 23, 2017

Who Makes Love to Us After We Die by Diana Marie Delgado

with 0 comments
View this email on a browserForward to a friend
January 23, 2017
 

Who Makes Love to Us After We Die

 
Diana Marie Delgado
illustration

About This Poem

 

"This prose poem is part of a series of nonfiction poems that draw upon popular culture and my personal experiences to highlight issues of violence and subjugation toward women."
—Diana Marie Delgado

 

Diana Marie Delgado is the author of Late-Night Talks With Men I Think I Trust (Center for Book Arts, 2015). She lives in Brooklyn, New York.

Poetry by Delgado

 

Late-Night Talks With Men I Think I Trust

(Center for Book Arts, 2015)

"When I Was a Glacier" by Emily Skillings

read-more

"A Score for Tourist Movies" by Mary Austin Speaker

read-more

"The Street of Broken Dreams" by Minnie Bruce Pratt

read-more

Poem-a-Day

 

Launched during National Poetry Month in 2006, Poem-a-Day features new and previously unpublished poems by contemporary poets on weekdays and classic poems on weekends. If you enjoy Poem-a-Day, please consider making a donation to help make it possible.

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment