MENU

Friday, February 24, 2017

Contract between Forward and Reply by Mia You

with 0 comments
View this email on a browserForward to a friend
February 24, 2017
 

Contract between Forward and Reply

 
Mia You
illustration

About This Poem

 

"This is a section from a text I wrote for The Multinational Book of Contracts, an anthology I'm coediting with the Dutch writer Maarten van der Graaff. My own interest in contracts arises from my recent readings in revolutionary feminist texts and wanting to interrogate how intimacy and desire are bureaucratized."
—Mia You

 

Mia You is the author of I, Too, Dislike It (1913 Press, 2016). She is an editor at Stichting Perdu and teaches at the University of Groningen. She lives in Utrecht, the Netherlands.

Poetry by You

 

I, Too, Dislike It

(1913 Press, 2016) 

"You are perfect for me" by Rebecca Wolff

read-more

"Negotiations" by Rae Armantrout

read-more

"Empty Ring, Nest Fire" by Sun Yung Shin

read-more

Poem-a-Day

 

Launched during National Poetry Month in 2006, Poem-a-Day features new and previously unpublished poems by contemporary poets on weekdays and classic poems on weekends. If you enjoy Poem-a-Day, please consider making a donation to help make it possible.

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment