MENU

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Migration by Ana Božičević

with 0 comments
View this email on a browserForward to a friend
February 22, 2017
 

Migration

 
Ana Božičević
illustration

About This Poem

 

"I found 'Migration' on my phone on the morning of November 15, 2016. I had written it in the middle of the night after a fugue dream in which I was a migrant, a bird, and a soul divesting herself of worldly properties, including my name."
—Ana Božičević

 

Ana Božičević is the author of Joy of Missing Out, forthcoming from Birds, LLC, in 2017. She works and teaches at BHQFU in New York City.

Poetry by Božičević

 

Joy of Missing Out

(Birds, LLC, 2017) 

"Young Cops" by Tomaž Šalamun

read-more

"I am Like a Desert Owl, an Owl Among the Ruins" by Noelle Kocot

read-more

"My Bright Aluminum Tumblers" by Michael Ryan

read-more

Poem-a-Day

 

Launched during National Poetry Month in 2006, Poem-a-Day features new and previously unpublished poems by contemporary poets on weekdays and classic poems on weekends. If you enjoy Poem-a-Day, please consider making a donation to help make it possible.

Advertisement
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment