MENU

Thursday, August 13, 2020

[Hindi Jokes] Rescued Lynx Cats

with 0 comments
 

I Adopted Two Lynxes From A Fur Farm, Now I Live With 2 Big 'Cats,' 8 Dogs, And 3 Horses

Anastasia Poznyak
Community member


I am a cat person. But somehow it happened that I have eight dogs: six huskies, a Samoyed dog, and a Northern Inuit dog. Obviously, it wasn't safe to adopt a kitten having this band of doggos. But I wanted a cat so badly! So I started searching for the cat my dogs would be able to get on with.

After a while, I found out that in my country, fur farms still exist. On one such farm, lynxes are bred for their fur. Coats from lynxes' fur are quite popular in Russia. But the good news was that it's legal to take a lynx cub from there and to raise it on your own.It wasn't a hard decision—I adopted a tiny baby lynx whose destiny was to become a fur coat. I named him Geralt after Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher.

More info: Instagram | Facebook | youtube.com | patreon.com




I rescued a lynx cub from the fur farm

Surprisingly, the dogs helped us a lot with Geralt's care. They played with the kitten, allowed him to chew their ears, to sleep on their bellies, and, of course, to steal their food

And Banshee, our senior dog, took the baby lynx under her wing

Geralt was growing up a naughty kitty, but he definitely is the life and soul of the huskies' party

Moreover, he's familiar with one of my horses, Texas!

It was a long journey, but I gave him all my love and managed to raise and tame him successfully. He is something in between cat and dog




When Geralt was one year old, I rescued one more kitten, a cute baby girl

She got the name Bulochka, which means "bun" in our language because she's so sweet!

Wild lynxes are loners, and I was ready for my cats to live separately, but Geralt surprised me. He accepted little Bulochka as if she was his daughter


Now, I enjoy my life with all my lynxes, huskies, and horses and I love helping people who decide to rescue big cats, to raise and tame them



And I hope that next year, I'll be able to rescue one more baby lynx from the fur farm




Deepak Punjabi

Baguio City











__._,_.___

Posted by: Deepak Punjabi <indigoblue2005@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
To subscribe send email to hindi_jokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsbscribe send email to hindi_jokes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

hindi_jokes@yahoogroups.com email here to post your sms,jokes and pictures.

www.facebook.com/ganeshkumble21 Join with us on face book


You are interested to moderate hindi jokes group?
Mail me at ganeshkumble2014@gmail.com

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment