MENU

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

$2,800,000'00 Dollars.

with 0 comments
I am Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk, the winner of the $758 million Powerball jackpot. I'm giving away to 5 random people which include you. If you receive this email, your email was selected after the ball was spun. I have given away most of my wealth to a number of charities and organisations here in the United States. I have volunteered to give you $2,800,000'00 Dollars as one of the 5 winners chosen to verify my winnings via the YouTube page below. SEE ME HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Bpez2Z7c0 THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE:(REPB/AVL2023/28392/USA). Reply to this email with the donation code: mrsmaviswanczyk91@tutanota.com I hope to bring joy to you and your family. Regards, Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment