MENU

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Margret Dennis

with 0 comments
My Dear Beloved Friend,

Sorry for contacting you through this medium, however i do not
have any other choice as I am a patient in dare need. I am Mrs
Margret Dennis from London and am aged 68 years suffering from
endometrial cancer. Please, I want you to help me create a
charitable project with the money that I inherited from my
deceased husband who died in a motor accident.

I was brought up from a motherless baby's home and was married
to my late husband for twenty nine years without a child, my
friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and
I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge
responsibility to any of them anymore, so I sold all my inherited
belongings and deposited all the sum of £9,000,000 GBP (Nine
Million Pounds) with my bank.

All I need is an honest person who will use at least % 70 of the
funds as I would instruct, then the rest % 30 will go to you for
helping me accomplish this mission because donating this money to
charity is the only legacy I can leave behind after my death, No
money is required from you to carry on with this project because
it is my heart desire to make a generous gift to you to work for
a charity in your country.

I don't mind if you are a Christian or Muslim or Hindu or
Buddhist rather my only paramount concern here is whether I can
trust you because this generation is filled up with greedy and
fraudulent people all over the world. I will give you more
details as soon as I hear from you.

Looking forward to your urgent response, on my private Email:
margretdennis@outlook.com

Kind regards.
Mrs Margret Dennis

0 comments:

Post a Comment